Things have by and by gotten confused between Kanye West and Drake. As it shows up now, another quarrel is by all accounts surfacing or possibly it was just reignited.
Kanye west brings drake to alert over Drake's past move in September 2018. As indicated by Kanye West, he never realized Drake was following Kim Kardashian on IG as of not long ago.
In his posts caught by NME News, Ye is amazed in the wake of finding that his opponent has endeavored to be agreeable with his significant other regardless of their rough relationship.
He demonstrates his point by making reference to past association with Amber Rose.
"I never knew till at the beginning of today that Drake pursued my better half on Instagram back in September.
"When I went to far with Wiz Khalifa everyone stood up and I needed to apologize cause it was excessively far. I needed to bring this up on the grounds that it's the most f– ked up thing of all and I just observed it today.
"Envision having an issue with someone and they pursue your better half on Instagram.
"We really wish this man the best and ask that he will locate a similar joy that we have."