Music maker
JJC Skillz is married to one of
Nollywood's best performing artists Funke Akindele - The star as of late advised fans to trust in their fantasies since he once longed for wedding his present spouse - This is coming not long after the couple shared their first family photograph after the introduction of their twins media outlets may appear to be alluring to various individuals however it has its high points and low points. A few superstars think that its difficult to get hitched and when they in the long run do, it is regularly invited with delight.
Nollywood on-screen character
, Funke Akindele has awed individuals throughout the years with her ability. Anyway a couple of fans still viewed her as being fragmented in light of the fact that she was a solitary lady. Fortunately for her, she discovered love with a music maker, Abdulrasheed Bello, also called JJC Skillz and they got married in 2016. The couple commended their wedding commemoration in August 2018. Focus: Recently JJC took to his Instagram handle to relate the time he had a fantasy about wedding Funke. As per him, it happened just around Christmas in 2012. He educated the star regarding his fantasy yet she didn't consider it important. He expressed: "I need to affirm God is incredible I had a fantasy one night around Christmas 2012 that I will be hitched to @funkejenifaakindele and having faith in the relentless God I believe I drew nearer and she didn't trust me. Daaaaah Lol seven days of sentiment Ended We separated and I composed this tune to communicate something specific of what is to come. My God has never lied or lead me off track A year later she had a calling to discover me thus the story proceeds. The Master designer is grinding away. #Godisalive #listentoyourdreams #havehope" Fans are anyway happy to see that it is before and they have a lovely family together. They are no uncertainty one of Nigeria's most loved big name couple. The performer and her significant other as of late respected the introduction of twins and shared a family photograph to the delight of their fans. A few people likewise took to praising them via web-based networking media